wmarskell

Duets

Hopefully Matt will invite Holly McNarland to collaborate once again, "Flight Recorder From Viking 7" was stellar.

After Holly's first LP "Stuff" came out in '97, I always thought the two of them would sound great off of one and other...Loser Anthems solidified that.

Still waiting for new material from Holly though...what a gorgeous voice...

JK

He's actually going to do a duet with Avril Lavigne for some Canadian musician compilation.

Ha ha, that's so funny, i was gonna comment to that "i hope your fuckin jokin", and as i was clicking the quote button, i just barely saw the words at the bottom of your post. that was good, you almost got me, except that the idea of Matt and Avril, is too funny to really take seriously.

Cheers.

What someone say above awhile ago...I have to agree that Sarah McLaughlan and Matthew Good would sound alright in a duet of some sort...

...mind you, I don't think it'll ever happen.

What someone say above awhile ago...I have to agree that Sarah McLaughlan and Matthew Good would sound alright in a duet of some sort...

...mind you, I don't think it'll ever happen.

When I first heard Matt, I thought he and Sarah had very similar voices. They both have a harsh cry that resonates. So yeah, Matthew Good and Sarah McLachlan would have been my choice. If Matt had been on the scene looking to do a duet in 92-93, it might have happened. Now, it's debatable. Mind, he did enjoy her World on fire video, and if they were to collaborate on a charity project, I could see it happening. Vancouverites working together to save the planet.