Mr. Chips

Matthew Good or MGB

Which do you like more?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more?

• 1. Matthew Good
    • 2. Matthew Good Band

ooooooo thats a good question, but i think its a matter of which type of music you like more. In the band, the music was much more alternative, whereas since he went solo hes focused more on a rock style. Its a tough choice but hmmmm i guess i'll go with the band for now, a couple more albums and my mind could be changed.

wow, totally matthew good. teh orchestra in avalanche just lured me into the non mgb stuff. it is a hard one listening to aob, but i like the non band better than the band

Matt Good solo, hands down. Not to say that the MGB weren't any good, cause you gotta say, they were an awesome band. But Matt on his own I think is stronger, and yeah, the orchestra sounded amazing and gave his music a lot more depth.

Im going to say Matt Solo because I really enjoy the orchestra, the rockabilly, and other unique stuff he has tried. MGB was awesome too though, having some great songs.

I just wish matt brought out T-shirts and shit again... you know... makes some new "Matt Good" symbol or something. (I would wear a Matt Good shirt! but i dont really like the ones he has out lately)

I wish there was cool stuff for his fans to show they are Fans...

MGB used this logo on shirts, so maybe matt can get a nifty new logo... any ideas (other than his picture on the front of a shirt :angry: ? ( i noticed im a bit off topic so ;) )

post-2-1088901150.jpg

Same here. Matt Good is what made the music (with or without the band). He is the real cornerstone, and as long as he is there playing with any type of drummer/bassists/guitarists his music will always be HIS music. That is why you cannot really say which is the better one (both MGB and MG solo have MATT!!!). I enjoy both styles but will still stick with liking the solo better.