october

DVD

Am I the only one who would kill for a Matt Good CD/DVD set to be released. Just imagine the obscene amount of live and b-sides that could be on the cd. Not to mention the crazy stuff they could put on the dvd.

I'd like to see on the DVD all the videos, live footage, and backstage and tour stuff. Matt walking around Coquitlam for an hour would be entertaining as hell.

I've seen him 3 times and hung out with him once in Vancouver randomly on the street, and once after the show a few nights ago in Calgary. Super nice and down to earth...albeit a little moody. But anyone not moody is usually naive to the realities of the real world.

and again...a DVD would own.

This might take a couple discs, but oh well. the more the merrier :angry:. Anyways, what I'd like to see on DVD:

A live concert featuring the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, another live performance done all acoustic, Avalanche and WLRRR in 5.1, backstage stuff, in studio footage of the making of Avalanche and WLRRR, a collection of interviews, behind the scenes on video shoots, Matt answering a Q and A for stuff we DON'T already know, interactive quiz, and a few new songs in 5.1, both acoustic and full band, maybe with the VSO too... plus a few easter eggs, of course.

now THAT would kick so much ass ;)

Edited by Bloodflame

An MGB dvd would be amazing...so much footage must be floating out there somewhere....as for a new DVD, it'd have to have live performances but I want backstage and on the road footage too...that'd be what would peak my interest.

I would love a DVD that has all of the videos (in high quality... screw this 320 x 240 $hit).

On the road and live stuff would be cool too. There are a ton of features done on Matt (and MGB) that would be cool to include.

Peace

I'm compiling Matt's videos myself too and getting them into a CD... I still don't have the last one though... but it would be easier to get a DVD together with a concert ;)