I can't even go a day without watching Family Guy... it's freaking hilarious, makes me laugh hard everytime...

Futurama is very funny aswell... hmm, hard to say which I like better, probably have to go with Family Guy in the end.

Bah! American Dad looked okay, but it seemed like it was a cheesy knock off of Family Guy.

I've had the first 2 seasons for a couple years, I got the 3 over christmas, and I'm dying to see the new stuff.

Futurama > Simpsons any day of the week.

Still an old school fan of Looney Tunes though...

D

For me it goes:

Family Guy

South Park

Futurama

Simpsons

The last I heard of the Family Guy movie is that it will be direct-to-DVD in the fall. FOX has it signed on for 13 eps starting May 1. Seth MacFarlane is making 35 episodes regardless and if FOX cancels it again, then Cartoon Network & TBS are going to air all the episodes...and of course, it will be released on DVD soon after. I read that due to the sales of the first 2 volumes, it would be worth their time to just keep making episodes and release them on DVD and skipping the network process altogether if it comes to that.

So cheers to the FG fans. The simpsons are lame, I only watch cuz my GF likes them still.