guitarchick

Homosexuality

What do you think of Homosexuality?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Homosexuality?

• As long as someone of the same sex doesn't try to get into my pants, I'm okay with it. of it.I
    • Homosexuality is wrong.
    • I am gay and ashamed.
    • I am bisexual and ashamed
    • I am gay and proud of it
    • am bisexual and proud of it.
    • I don't like gay men
    • I don't like lesbians

plus, if you're a man who really likes penises, I can't be disgusted, because I really like them too. And if you're a woman who really likes vaginas, I can't be disgusted because I really like mine.

Homophobic is just another word for hypocrite.

Where's my response?

"I don't care."

I go to an arts school, and there are quite a few gay people around (enough to notice, at any rate), and it really doesn't make a difference to me. Yes, I'd get weirded out if they tried hitting on me (and that happening is hardly likely), but someone being gay doesn't make any difference to me. I don't go around explaining to them why what they're doing is a sin against god (even though it's a catholic school), or whatnot. It really just doesn't matter to me.

None of those really apply to me, actually. If a gay-bisexual person tried to get into my pants, I wouldn't feel any negativity towards them because they were gay or bisexual.

I feel exactly the same way! I mean, I have no negative feelings whtsoever towards the gay/lesbian community. I've never really embraced limits as to whom I can or can not see, simply because I'm not that kind of person. What I don't understand about bigots and homophobes is why do you care which gender a person's "partner" is? Do people care if a person is having sex or not? It's not like "I'm not friends with people who have sex." That would be insane, and if you didn't care whether they are having sex or not why would you care about with whom they are having sex with?

Fight The Man! ;)

I think it's fantastic that there's more and more acceptance for gay people. I think they should be entitled to all the same rights as straight people, including marriage.

And to those people who say that they have trouble taking gay rights seriously because of Gay Pride parade because they should just "act normal", well that's just one parade, it's not everyday. That's like saying Americans aren't normal because of Mardi Gras. Gay Pride is sooooo important to just get it out in the open and make it fun so it's not this taboo subject. The Gay Pride parade is one of the most fun parades I've ever seen.

And to those people who say "It pisses me off when a gay guy hits on me." Lighten up. I'm sure you've hit on a girl when she didn't want you to. I've been hit on before and it's just not a big deal. Take it as a compliment because gay guys usually have pretty good taste.

So yeah, gay is good.

I was never really used to gay guys till i got to university. In all honesty it really did freak me out, I felt extreamly awkward around them. Then i came to unveristy and had several gay guys hit on me and it forced me to deal with the situation as nicely as possible becuase i dont believe in treating people poorly. After several encounters I have now become so used to it, its really normal i feel comfratible being friends with them, its a liberating feeling really, i feel like before i was just not alllowing people into my life from my own fears. And it was really that, a fear, i cant in any way defend it, but I like that now thats over with.

What if you think Homosexuality is ok, but all the gay men you've ever met have been complete dicks.

Then click I don't like gay men.

But that wouldn't be fair. Every gay guy Salad's met have been dicks, but not every gay man is a dick.

Anyway, i thought apathy should be an option too.

I'm bi. I choose bi and proud because it's the closest choice to how i feel. I'm not really proud. I don't deny it, but i don't boast about it either. I don't think of myself as any better than hetero or homosexuals.

I like gay guys, they free up the market.

lol agreed! See that is the argument i make to people who complain about gay people.

But in all seriousness i have no problems with anyone's sexaul preferrence it's their lives no one should be allowed to step in and tell them they can't be who they are. i have friends who are gay and lesbians and it's really not a big deal. people need to learn to stop fearing what they don't understand.

I like gay guys, they free up the market.

Not all that true, for some reason alotta girls really like gay guys.

i love gay guys

i want my own gay, actually

but i don't want to hear about where they put their penises