guitarchick

Homosexuality

What do you think of Homosexuality?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Homosexuality?

• As long as someone of the same sex doesn't try to get into my pants, I'm okay with it. of it.I
    • Homosexuality is wrong.
    • I am gay and ashamed.
    • I am bisexual and ashamed
    • I am gay and proud of it
    • am bisexual and proud of it.
    • I don't like gay men
    • I don't like lesbians

they consider "being gay" as if it was a psycological illness which can be "cured" with rehabilitation, or a "addiction" that can be cured with rehabilitation... i find this idea so "retarded"...

My favorite thing is when religious people are afraid that if children are around gay people, then they will "turn" gay.

Firstly, there's really no proof that it works that way.

And Secondly, if the child is around gay people, the freaky religious person is probably the only one worried about the possibility of the child being gay.

It's so silly and narrow-minded.

The way I see it, by the time kids are old enough to understand the concept of being gay, they're old enough to know whether or not they are gay themselves.

Besides that, studies indicate that even kids raised by gay couples will turn out to be just like kids raised in "normal" families.

There's also the point that there are many children out there that were "accidents" and they're parents really neglect them because they never wanted them. If a gay couple wants a child, they adopt or go through some other method. In this case, they must really want the child. So between those two cases, which child would be better off? I'm thinking the one in the loving household.

There's also the point that there are many children out there that were "accidents" and they're parents really neglect them because they never wanted them. If a gay couple wants a child, they adopt or go through some other method. In this case, they must really want the child. So between those two cases, which child would be better off? I'm thinking the one in the loving household.

I agree with you... what's the difference between the love a child is gonna get no matter his/her parents are heterosexual or homosexual?

The basic and most important thing - in my opinion - in this case is the love, care, education and attention a child needs, and that can be done by any parent, regarless their sex