october

The Da Vinci Code

Amazing book....read it for the 2nd time last week. I already knew much of what it told me...believe it or not, it's nice to see people approaching their beliefs on different levels and questioning what's been pushed into our heads since we were kids.

Yes it is. It's about cipher-breaking. As it's Brown's work, it's insanely good. Deception Point is another of his books, though not in my top 3.

Hopefully Ron Howard doesn't butcher it when he makes the movie next year....I'll be choked.

Sigh...yes there's a move in the works. Supposedly everyone and their grandma wants in on the lead as the book is so damn good. Top runners for the role of Langdon: George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, and a few others I can't remember. I'd like Depp or Jackman...Clooney would probably make me projectile vomit.

Yeah all those actors are up for the lead in the Da Vinci Code...I'd like to see Jackman or someone like that just cause it'd be good to have a name in there...but not Tom Cruise kind of name ya know?...wouldn't matter too much if the screenplay is good...they've got a lot to work with, but that isn't always a sure thing.....