matrix

Copying...

So, I've decided to burn all my Matt CD's to CD-R's so I can keep the originals prestine. I was thinking I'd frame them and then hang them, but that might cost a lot. Not sure. I'm bored.

Edited by matrix

I should retire loser anthems and my AoB's and my WLRARR. The rest you could by again.

one of these days, i'm going to put all my music on the computer, and bury my cd's like pirate treasure.

i've got 3 pics with matt good and myself framed at home, as well as i've retired my rare albums and have burnt a copy for myself as well as i own 2 copies of the ones still available so i can listen to one and store the other. if you're thinking of framing them, don't go to a framing shop, they'll charge an arm and a leg, you can purchase a cheap frame somewhere like Walmart and get the cardboard that the "professionals" use and charge top dollars for at a craft store. i have saved myself over $200 just on one frame. anyways. good luck with that. cheers.

Whenever I buy a CD the first thig i do is put all the songs on my computer. Generaly a CD is only read once for me and thats to put it on the computer. Unless I'm in the car then I will occasionally play the Cd's.

I tend to put most of my CDs onto the computer, and from there using the computer files for everything, not to keep teh CDs in quality condition, but moreso because they are easier to work with from the computer, just put them on the ipod and plug it into my deck whenevre I go out in the car.

actually all the ones I have (except from Beautiful Midnight) are downloaded copies from the internet (don't had any other way to get them in Spain), but I'm keeping the MP3s files on some CDs in case the music CD gets damaged, that way I won't have to download them again