Princess

Mg On Friday - Ubc

Hey guys...sorry if this has been brought up but I have to run to work right away and don't have time to dig through the threads. Does anyone know when Matt is supposed to hit the stage tomorrow or how I can find out?? I won't get there until 5 so I don't want to buy tix if I'm going to miss him. Thanks for you help in advance!!

I heard his set is around 6:30 from some friends. K-os is supposed to be on around 5 I believe. Again, I'm not one hundred percent sure. A few of my friends are attending and that seems to be the general consensus.

from what the AFC website says, the order is tupelo honey, stabilo, metric, K-os and MG. i'm still trying to find out set times. i'd guess that Matt will be on around 6:30-7 cause the show ends at 8 (and usually the sets aren't as long at festival shows) but who knows.

don't forget your rain gear!!! it's gonna be a doozie!!!

I'm hoping he's on after 6pm 'cause I won't get there from work til that time. So, any word on any new material being played? Oh, the bottles. I hope people think twice before chucking anything on stage. And let's hope the clouds clear up tomorrow night.