spiked

How To Find Mg Cds In The Us

what stores can you find MG cds in the US??

the only cd Ive ever found was at best buy(buitiful midnight) and they only had one copy and it was used! lol

so any suggestions, I guess ill have to order online.

BM is the only one we can get in the U.S. since it was released here. It's not the true version though, and I got that version online. I still need to get two full MGB albums on the web, but I'm not having much luck.

just order it off maplemusic.com.

seriously...

from what i've heard, the states never has Good stuff. pun intended.

hmm, then you should probably never listen to any of our bands cuz i would hate for you to listen to inferior music

I"ve got both the American and the Canadian versions of Beautiful Midnight. Found the American one at HMV in Toronto as an "import." I found that concept amusing, so I bought it.

move to canada....

not only do we have MGB/MG CDs readily available, but MG concerts (when he feels like it) and good healthcare.

good healthcare??? you obviously don't live in BC. after campbell has closed all our fuckin hospitals and gotten rid of tons of nurses and doctors. yeah we've got great healthcare, just can't access it. (anyways before i go on and on, about how campbell screwed us, i'll stop) cheers!

post-2-1112926507.jpg

Edited by Jenny

ebay!!!! i love ebay! i've gotten doubles of most of my albums there for less than $5 each (including shipping) one was a rare album and another was even autographed. keep an eye out,you can get some amazing deals, others aren't so great. cheers and good luck bidding!

I bought Underdogs at Media Play. The Media Play near me has a copy of Avalanche (that they've had for a year or more).

FYE occasionally has used copies of Canadian discs. I've seen (and bought) copies of the Canadian BM, AOB (including the Limited Edition), Loser Anthems, and Avalanche there. Most often, they've popped up in the "bargain" or "just in" section. I should note that I didn't see all of them at the same store.

Just be aware that MapleMusic has had some past issues with export deliveries. They may have been isolated incidents, but my order from last May (WLRRR & AOB) took almost a month to arrive. And I know a guy in the UK who ordered all of the CDs and didn't receive anything for six months. They eventually sent him the discs and refunded his money, which was cool in the end, but the six months was just absurd.

Translated: it's a good deal, and I'd (probably) order from them again. But it might take a while for your order to arrive. Or it might not. I dunno.

I heard a bunch of people rave about getting stuff quickly from CDPlus, but I can't vouch for it myself.