timotheory

Star Wars - Episode 3 - Revenge Of The Sith

Alright, so I've been a star wars fan since i was about 6. Though, i'm not as fanatical as I used to be, I'm still really looking forward to the supposed last installment of the Star Wars movies.

The trailers thus far have greatly increased my anticipation. It looks so good. I honestly don't see how Lucas can make this one bad.

People need to give up the Jar Jar bashing. The way I see it George Lucas apologized by making Jar Jar responsible fro approving of the Clone Army that would eventually lead to the Empire. Now I wasn't too impressed with Jar Jar, but he was really a minimal part of the movie. Just let it go. He never hurt nobody.

Oh, C'mon.... Jar Jar was the demise of Star Wars. Along with the actor who played Anakin in episode 1 of course. Seriously, for some reason the acting in episode 1 rivaled that of the Lord of The Rings movies. And that is low. Orlando Bloom..... why?!!?!?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

And how unbelievable is it... that Jar Jar was allowed to make such an important decision that it eventually lead to the rise of the Empire. Oh, how rediculous is that.

Ep IV, V, VI.... greatest films ever.

Personally, i'm hoping for a mega big plot twist. But I really don't know what it could be...

However, I did hear rumors a looong time ago that it's revealed that Obi Wan actually dies in this episode, and the one's in the later episodes are his clone... but that doesn't sound very likely to me.

This movie may be the first in the series to get a pg13 rating. Im pretty sure there are a few decent twists in the stories. Theres the duel with Anakin and Obiwan, though everyone knows about it, Im sure there'll be a few twists in it. Anakin looks like a mess at the end of it. I've seen a few spoiler pics and they are pretty graphic.

The only reason it has a PG-13 rating is cause it's supposed to be the 'darkest' episode yet. I won't be lining up to see it on the 19th or anything, but I'll check it out. I loved the originals, thought the others were okay if you took them for what they were (entertainment) and didn't try to read too much into them.

D

My brother is a rather large star wars fan and being that I'm the big brother I get the honour of driving him to the show on opening night. Ah well I don't mind, it might be fun and he has been looking forward to this movie since before episode 1 came out. The next 2 are going to suck but wait until the third one comes out, he would tell me. Hope he was right.