timotheory

Star Wars - Episode 3 - Revenge Of The Sith

I'm a fanboy too, but Episode 1 and 2 were such a bust, I just don't want to be disappointed again.

And just so every knows how bad of a reviewer I think Joblo is. Check this:

Attack of the Clones (8/10) – The Empire Strikes Back (9/10) – Fellowship of the Ring (7/10) – The Phantom Menace (8/10) – The Two Towers (5/10) - Return of the King (6/10)

He rated both The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones higher then any of the Lord of the Rings? What??? I seem to remember all three Rings nominated for best picture. Huh, that's weird.

Edited by matrix

He rated both The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones higher then any of the Lord of the Rings? What???

I seem to remember all three Rings nominated for best picture.

Yeah..that is fucked up...and, alas, only RotK was nominated for Best Picture...

I find him reliable for movies I'm interested in. Not all critics are going to like EVERY movie you do.

No, you're right on that point.

My point is that I find his reviews are not based on plot, story, pacing, acting, direction and etc, etc. I find his reviews to be more fan based oriented, like a little kid watching a movie. They could care less about story, as long as it's a cool movie.

Also, can you really say Episode I or II are better than any of the LoTR's?

I saw it last night with all my friends. It was my first midnight showing of any movie, so i was a bit scared.

But, it was increible. I can't stop thinking about how good it was. Not too sure were it ranks. Definitely over the other prequels, but it might also beat out Return of the Jedi... I'm not sure yet though.

The final fight scene was the best battle sequence that I have ever seen. And yes, I have seen all of the matrix's.

The best prequil by far. Great movie over all but a few lame parts, just not as lame as episode 1 or 2. And Return of the King was more lame and more of a letdown than any of the star wars, especially the ending.

What are you talking about? ;) I do have friends that spoil the movie for me...>.> Thats why I have a pic of him in my sig. I have him in all my sig's in all the forums I go to, I just think he's cool "evil"