For the moment, Nada Surf, a week ago in a concert disco in Madrid... the best concert ever I have attended by Nada Surf... the next one, that i'm pretty sure will be awesome, will be Interpol's one, the last week of April in Madrid too

I was hoping to see Matt Good or Incubus this summer but it's not looking good.

Going to Taking Back Sunday/Jimmy Eat World - April 12

I hope Warped Tour is good this year.

i don't like you anymore, jennifer

I was hoping to see Matt Good or Incubus this summer but it's not looking good.

Going to Taking Back Sunday/Jimmy Eat World - April 12

I hope Warped Tour is good this year.

Warped this year is el terrible.

Transplants and From First To Last are the best bands playing, and that doesn't say a whole lot. Enjoy the TBS.

EDIT: I just checked the site, some new bands have been added. I guess i will go,

Armor For Sleep, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Billy Idol, The Bled, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dropkick Murphys, From First to Last, Funeral For a Friend, Gym Class Heroes, Hawthorne Heights, Hopesfall, HorrorPops, Kiros, Lordz of Brooklyn, My American Heart, My Chemical Romance, No Use For A Name, The Offspring, Saosin, Senses Fail, Strung Out, Stutterfly, Thrice, Transplants, Underoath

BILLY IDOL is playing. WTF?!?! That's awesome.

Edited by insober

nine inch nails probably in fall of this year, beck possibly in the fall (if he comes around here) and seeing matthew good if he ever comes close enough to akron, oh that me and my significant other would take the trip and not worrying about almost a full day's drive (probably less than 8 hrs away, not more). but yes the first two shows should be amazing, we'll see about the third.

The best show i've seen this year (so far) has been Danny Michel at my school's lounge night. He's out of Peterborough ON (I think, and he does some pretty damn creative sampling in his live show. Like creating melodies with the keypad of his cell phone and looping/layering with other textures. fun as hell.

Edited by c0micb0y

I went to a concert yesterday, from a spanish indie band called "Los Hermanos Dalton" (Dalton Brothers) and it was just awesome: they sounded so well, they played for more than an hour and a half, they were so inspired (played really well) and we fans were so nice to them too (no problems at all with throwing or shouting or things like that)... it is one of the best concerts so far this year (together with the Nada Surf one a couple of weeks ago)

Let's all go see the Bacon Brothers and Keanu Reeves band what are they called? Dog Water or something like that?

i'm, like, down with that.

or something.

best concert i've been to thus far for 2005 has been Sarah Slean, which was thursday night just passed. fanfuckingtastic. she sure knows her way around a piano. oh my.

next on the list is tea party in halifax in may. not much for their newer stuff, but i've been hankering to see them live since edges of twilight. i have my chance. i'm taking it. i'm sure it'll be a rockin show none-the-less. i mean, it's the tea party. and at the marquee, of all places.

I know that the Folk Fest will be amazing this summer. Hopefully Warped will be good too. And QotSA on Wednesday will hopefully be killer. They were amazing last year. I'm also gonna try to see Songs : Ohia next month, which would be a wicked show.

Edited by Kharmalina