I'm just trying to save this forum from these disaster threads that make us look like a bunch of idiots. Can't you see I'm doing us all a favour. If anything, you're being unreasonable and jeopardizing this community's chance to not be a second-rate group of MG fans.

EDIT: Much better Sat.

ok that has to be sarcasm.

I'm just trying to save this forum from these disaster threads that make us look like a bunch of idiots. Can't you see I'm doing us all a favour. If anything, you're being unreasonable and jeopardizing this community's chance to not be a second-rate group of MG fans.

No, that was honest.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

h

ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry. Just, you know. Coming from you.

No, that was honest.

well then i'm sure theres a lot better things that you could be doing with your time than trying to prevent a forum from looking like idiots.

h

ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry. Just, you know. Coming from you.

Good point.

well then i'm sure theres a lot better things that you could be doing with your time than trying to prevent a forum from looking like idiots.

You'd think so, but I care too much.

Edited by Maverick

really? why do u say that, Adam?

I thought that Gravity wasn't very good because the sound of OLP that I loved was abandoned for a "new direction". It seems like they are sticking with that direction on Vampires. I didn't like any of the clips I heard from Vampires and on Gravity there was still a few tracks i like. Therefore i expect worse than Gravity.

really? why do u say that, Adam?

I thought that Gravity wasn't very good because the sound of OLP that I loved was abandoned for a "new direction". It seems like they are sticking with that direction on Vampires. I didn't like any of the clips I heard from Vampires and on Gravity there was still a few tracks i like. Therefore i expect worse than Gravity.

Well... let's put two and two together (is that a saying?)

Our Lady Peace sucks, Gravity sucked, therefore... new album must suck. That wasn't a very hard conclusion.

the last time OLP rocked my socks off was the track 'all my friends' on spiritual machines. nothing buh MEH, MEH, and plenty more MEH since. And wtf were they thinking releasing a live album? Studio band.

I have a certain fondness for all things OLP because they were the first band i liked that noone else had even heard of. The "Happiness..." record was the one that got me. Lyrically in the beginning it was like nothing i've ever heard. From Naveed to SM they were orginal. Gravity was their febile attept to make a radio friendly record and i think for the real fans they fell flat on their faces. I'll buy the record when it comes out but I am not expecting miracles.

olp just arent the same..

although vampires sounds like an awesome song..

their new album is the type thatll take some getting used to..

the album is called "healthy in paranoid times"

which is i guess their way of trying to seem

poetic.. which id say they failed in doing.. lol