mrs.matthew.good

What Did You Think?

no, big city life wasn't played, i was hoping, but no such luck. the new songs were awesome though. so what's with "the jen show", was the chicks name Jen? it definatley wasn't Jen Good, i had a really good view. i was surprised it took security so long to stop her. (they were prolly enjoying it too much lol.)anyone got pics of her (someone must, i seen tons of flashes going off when she was up there), they should post them, it'd be funny. cheers.

ps. someone posted the song list under the topic "Ubc"

It wouldnt have been the first time Matt walked off-stage from an incident like this. Back in 1999 I believe he left in Saskatoon or Regina after being hit with a shoe.

He walked out in Ottawa in 2003 as well.

And got super pissed at the Kool Haus last fall.

One of the best shows I saw of Matt was in in Kelowna or Kamloops, I always get them mixed up. Anyways, it was in the city's arena, and Copyright and Treble Charger opened. Only about 500 people there for the first half. Hardly any media attention for the shows. This was when Matt was testing out ideas on his tour, so he brought people from the audience up onto stage to sing backgrounds to Load me up, and others to play Playstation during other songs on stage. Matt then sang Suburbia while playing Coolboarders 4 or 3.

He definatly did the same thing when he came to lethbridge. I also remeber the crowd having to chant pepsi before he came out (the sponsored the tour) and then matt making the crowd chant blow job. He also mutilated a teddy bear and was wearing a hear matthew good is a real ass-hole. Definatly the best matthew good show I've seen. Daddy likes it dirty

yea, he did the teddy bear thing at the Vogue in '99. When in Kamloops later in '99 it was a CD of All Saints I believe. He stuck it on a spike and melted the whole thing. I'd complain it was a waste of money, but it was probably a waste of money to record such a horrible set of songs too.

how did the new songs sound? similar to previous stuff? more "rocky" or "poppy" like? did anyone tape the show? would anyone post them here in the store for the rest to hear them?

(sorry for so many questions! ;) )

my friend was at one of the ottawa shows he walked out on. man i'd want to kill the idiot that wasted my money. (i can't believe people think it's cool or funny to chuck shit on stage) if you don't like it, plug your ears!!! if i'm ever at a show and he walks off stage, i swear i'll find the loser and beat the shit outta him or her. i think matt should have HA in the pit to watch for the idiots and kick there asses! ok i'm super drunk and just rambling now. g'nite all! cheers.