Guest Prosis

New Garbage

yeah like everyone else, i've never been a huge fan.

i've never heard a full album though, so they might be amazing. i just never had the patience for them and never explored much in their direction.

shirley manson is pretty hot though. if that means anything.

I've heard their past singles, and they're okay I guess, but when I first heard this song I hated that shit. But then it got stuck in my head last week and I liked it, but I was high so I'm going to go with: ...it sucks.

Right

Anyone who actually likes Garbage? ;)

I DO like them... and actually, yes, I have heard their last album ("bleed like me") and I like it a lot... it sounds as their beginnings, specially a song called "run boy run" which is simply great

... and their name doesnt have to do with the music they do :angry: they are pretty good musicians - for my taste - and they sound great live, hope they come to Spain in their tour (they've always done it)

As it stands right now, they're a band that i like enough that i would buy their greatest hits...

And the band being garbage was funny in 1995...

*SCIENCE*

I also got very disappointed with "Beautiful garbage"... i had the impression that they got that record "to sell more CDs", it was not what Garbage used to be... and I suppose they have noticed that and they have "come back to their origins" with this new "Bleed like me" album... as i said before, it sounds much more to their beginnings than to that Beautiful Garbage one