c_neglia3

New Mg Songs

Search Mblog if you don't believe that Universal is putting out a greatest hits CD. He's made several references to it on his blog.

I doubt he'd re-record old music as that would be an extremely expensive endevour. One might as well record brand new songs if one is booking studio time.

If there is going to be a DVD included, I imagine that it would feature standard music videos rather than live footage or new music. If fans were only so lucky...

That's far too far off. And what's up with the fact he says it'd cost to much to release a live DVD? I'd think for sure it make up in the sales. I've been waiting for a live DVD for ever. Since Beautiful Midnight.

I think it would be interesting for him to compile a "Favorite Songs" album as opposed to "Greatest Hits". The latter would be so obvious, whereas the former would give some cool insight into what he's most proud of. The DVD would be friggin' awesome too.

As for the new MG, I was a little disappointed with WLRRR. It's not that it's bad, I just never "crave" it like I do the other albums. However, I love "Agoraphobe," so hopefully his new line-up with Ryan and co will prove a little more interesting than WLRRR.

I agree with the whole lack of 'craving' WLR&RR, however it's a really cool cd to listen to while going on a long car ride or while i just want to sit down and relax and listen to some music. I like it.

WLRRR actually kept me up driving from White Rock to Shuswap after pulling an all-nighter, we just about drove off the road twice. Great CD to try and keep you awake, though we had to skip Empty Road and Blue Skies for obvious reasons.