If anyone is into good indie canadian music, Arcade Fire is a great band to check out. They don't have any tour dates in BC for the moment, but are working on a north american tour so theres still a chance they may stop here.

Theres been alot of hype around this band, based on their amazing live shows, in which 8 or 9 members are on stage to make sure the song comes off right.

If anyone's interested, check out Rebellion (lies) or Wake up.

Haha, I wish The Arcade Fire was something I made up. Theres a whole list of solid indie acts that are bound to break through anytime now:

-arcade fire

-bloc party

-razorlight

-hope of the states

-The Dears

-Libertines

-Phantom Planet

Im sure some of these bands are pretty big in certain areas, though they don't get enough credit when compared to the regular rotation on Much music of Ashlee Simpson and the return of the Backstreet Boys.

if everyone would just shut up about the goddamn arcade fire then i might be able to say that they simply suck rather than saying they're the worst band in the history of bad bands. or rather, they're the best band in the history of bad bands... hmmm.

if everyone would just shut up about the goddamn arcade fire then i might be able to say that they simply suck rather than saying they're the worst band in the history of bad bands. or rather, they're the best band in the history of bad bands... hmmm.

that was just a little confusing. just a little

no one would believe you are me. you lack the wit.

i didn't mean for you to blame your witty things on me

just the gay things like that post up there

ugh nevermind, i am totally as witty as you, you

are just more disciplined and i thought i heard you whispering murder thought this witches brew was more than bullet-proof

but words are like guns when you shoot the moon

cause everybody whispers, yeah