mrs.matthew.good

Half Naked Chick In The Stands!

mrs.matthew.good,

here you go sweetie, it's not the girl from ACF but i know you love Angie! call me soon!

*I tried to add a topless one of her but it wouldn't let me so you'll have to settle with this one.

post-2-1113355499.jpg

But you'd vote Angelina Jolie hottest?  She's a skank, like a glamourized version of Courtney Love.

only if courtney was hot, got herself off drugs, became a role model mother and did something useful in this world besides show us all her tits.

we all make mistakes, but only some of us learn from them.

Edited by mrs.matthew.good

But you'd vote Angelina Jolie hottest?  She's a skank, like a glamourized version of Courtney Love.

only if courtney was hot, got herself off drugs, became a role model mother and did something useful in this world besides show us all her tits.

You remember this is Courtney love your talking about right?

Guest jsunC

im pretty sure jolie was a coke addict at some point, and that she's only cleared up in the past 5 years.. and shes also admitted to having orgies.. so im gonna go ahead and say shes a slut.. but a hot slut ;)

im pretty sure jolie was a coke addict at some point, and that she's only cleared up in the past 5 years.. and shes also admitted to having orgies.. so im gonna go ahead and say shes a slut.. but a hot slut ;)

every girl you meet is a "slut"