Trying To Find These Songs

RAYGUN

GENERATION X-WING

SO LONG MRS. SMITH

I MISS NEW WAVE

LET'S GET IT ON

GOING ALL THE WAY

OMISSIONS OF THE OMEN

please PM me if you have any of these and we'll set something up. thx.

Edited by voighdt

those are easy to get. they aren't demos... no offense, but what's wrong with you, you lazy...

go buy them.

or if you're that pathetic, go download them. eesh.

you're not even asking for rare tracks. so i'm not sending you anything...

not like i really have any rarities either.

if you were asking for something rare, then i might understand. but seriously, go buy the cds...

i'm from america where it's kind of hard to find any matthew good cds in stores, most of them have the american version of beautiful midnight, if anything at all. by scouring ebay and other places, over time i've managed to find everything besides the tracks on the canadian version of beautiful midnight (which im debating over buying a second time just for 3 songs), and raygun which sometimes is on ebay but my account got suspended over some bullshit reason or something. so.. if i bought beautiful midnight again (off the official site) itd be $12 for 3 songs i dont have, and if i bought raygun itd be $7 for 3 songs i dont have (b/c two of those are on ghetto astronauts). i was just wondering if anybody would want to trade mp3s of those songs for anything else that they don't have. it's not that im lazy or anything, i just wanted to see if anybody could arrange a trade for the few things im missing.

Edited by voighdt

For what its worth, 'Haven't slept in years' on Raygun is different from the one on LOTGA. Alabama motel room is supposed to be different (remastered?) but sounds exactly the same.

Also, why do you need Omissions if you have LOTGA?

You should try Limwire/Soulseek.

itunes doesn't have the songs he's looking for.

Seriously, just get your ebay issue sorted out, you'll be able to get everything that you're looking for on the cd's that are there.

Or get someone that lives in Canada to get a copy of Raygun fo r you and send it down. That'll take care of some of what you're looking for anyway.

Cheers

D

i have all the songs... we can talk through email if you want to buy them (an actual cd) i know where to buy it email me for the answer but i want the following songs in return thanks...

Free Download / Downloading Blues

and all the

BonTempo's

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.