Sign in to follow this  
ToadMan

Moderator Policies

Well it's just something that got kicked around...

The problem, as already pointed out, is that we don't have a large active community. The whole thing would be a bit of a sham.

Peace

It might become a bit of farce considering the size. Lord knows we wouldn't want actions taken based on just one or two votes.

seems to serious. just a messageboard. nothing to get worked up over. i'll continue to disapprove of certain mods, and approve of others. whatever.

Edited by saturnine

Dull can be exciting.

I think the some of the mods can be a little uptight, yes, but it's there call. I'm not really going to get as worked up about it as some people. I'm going to put my energy into something more meaningful than a message board.

This place is a fun time waster for me and I understand that I don't run it and the people that do have rules and I follow them, it's that simple.

And with regards to censorship, I do believe that everyone should be able to post or say what they want, but I also think that it's a person's responsibility to respect who might be looking at it and who they could offend. People are unfortunately not this responsible. And if you say too bad, don't look, I think that's just being a little selfish and disrespectfull. There is some stuff just randomly posted in regular threads with no warning, and if it's offensive to someone, they may just find it by accident and the damage is already done.

Any number of people can and will be offended by any number of things. Why should those speaking watch what they say, and not those who shouldn't be offended?

I have to disagree JM, there are things that won't offend anybody.

Peace

Fine. Let's all just focus on butterflies and love then. Because that's more or less what you're limited to.

Can't please everyone...nor would I want to, really.

I never said that we where limited to only things that don't offend people. I was merely rebutting your statement that:

Any number of people can and will be offended by any number of things. Why should those speaking watch what they say, and not those who shouldn't be offended?

Peace