ktopar

Fans Of Mr. Show?

I wanted to know if there was anyone who had an opinion about the short lived, four season HBO sketch show, Mr. Show, (David Cross & Bob Odenkirk).

For those of you who don't know, it was a clever and enigmatically arranged show in the vein of SNL/KidsInTheHall but uniquely had all the sketches tie in with one another.

Ok, lets see what people think! (btw, I think it's good)

(but i'm not important)

(but it is good.)

I've seen all the episodes, and I own season 4 on DVD. I personally love the show but when I shared it with friends it's allways hit or miss.

That being said, David Cross is the man. If I were gay I'd be gay with him.

That being said, David Cross is the man. If I were gay I'd be gay with him.

bob odenkirk seems to be the sexier of the two... but if you insist.

i have only seen one skit, that being the "ronnie dobbs" one. and it was entertaining. and then i bought "run ronnie run" having not seen it and it was mind blowing.

well i kind of hate it but that's because once when i tried to go to mexico to get pills with my friend her car broke down outside of laredo and we got stuck there for 3 days and the only thing on in the motel was the 5th element, and hours of mr show, and it was a horrible experience. ;)(n)

not when everytime you watch it you think about being stuck in laredo in the ghetto and you see no white people for the entire time you are there and no one speaks english and you also want to kill the person you are stuck there with and you have no cigarettes