Crusader

golf isn't a sport

What the hell are you talking about? Sure its not a team sport...

But you have to use some skills and try to accomplish better scores than other people. There is the competition, the skills, and the focus that other sports need.... so how is this all that different.

There is no way you are going to change my mind... son of a ...

now golf isnt my favorite sport, but its a fuckin awesome sport! i mean its boring to watch, and when u play theres a lot of walking, but theres nuthing better then goin golfin with ur buddys on a sunny day drinkin and playin golf drunk. yay golf!

Guest jsunC

i agree its hard, that's why i hate it. I get too angry when i play golf, after about 5 brokens clubs i stopped playing, and convinced myself golf sucks

The fact that it requires skill doesn't mean it's a sport. Chess requires skill.

Sports also need some semblance of athleticism.

Golf is not a sport, it is a GAME.

tiger woods and vijay singh both work out for 2-3 hours a day and practise for countless hours... they are athletes.

the art and act of swinging a club is also considered to be an athletic activity. and so anything that involves sporting equipment, is considered a sport.

The fact that it requires skill doesn't mean it's a sport. Chess requires skill.

Have you ever tried to walk 18 holes carrying around a large bag of clubs?

tiger woods and vijay singh both work out for 2-3 hours a day and practise for countless hours... they are athletes.

the art and act of swinging a club is also considered to be an athletic activity. and so anything that involves sporting equipment, is considered a sport.

So if you work out 2-3 times a day and play chess, you can be considered an athlete? As long as you work out though right?

So if you work out 2-3 times a day and play chess, you can be considered an athlete? As long as you work out though right?

A chess player who works out for 2-3 hours a day probably (and this is just a hunch, as I play chess regularly myself) doesn't do so to help themselves improve.