Moonlight_Graham

So An Anti-gay Marriage Guy Knocked On My Door...

i do think that people should marry for love, but on the other hand, i don't think it's fair to the crippled children born from the shallow end either... Therefore, marriage of relations should be outlawed.

Laws should be in place only for the protection of others. Maybe compromise. 'Sure you can marry your cousin, Bobby-Jack-Brewer, but you are not allowed to copulate.'

Haha, you had trouble spelling my first name wrong. i would have written dhan or something...

Anyone who can give consent to the union should be allowed to marry anyone else who can give consent to the union. Yep, cousins, sisters, mother and son, polygamy, you name it.

Why not dogs? Because dogs can't consent.

But in regards to reproduction, there has to be limits, because incest effects a third party, in this case, the poor child.

How can you say "Mkay, you can marry, but NO CHILDREN!!!"

You're going to have to elaborate on "on right". Preferably without throwing a Bible at me.

silly monkey.

my cousin gave me my bible, because he thought i needed jesus, and he was even kind enough to have my name engraved on it with a cross next to it, which probably cost him extra. i can't throw it at you, because i have to keep it unless he ever asks me about it.

it's just gross, ok, it creeps me out to think about marrying my cousin. same blood, you know. maybe if it was a step-cousin, or something like that, i wouldn't think it was such a big deal... but i just don't think it's right to marry your own blood.