Moonlight_Graham

So An Anti-gay Marriage Guy Knocked On My Door...

True, I've also read about the risks of birth defects only being very slightly increased through inceset. Still fucked up and all, but I'm just saying.

Closest thing I could find quickly: http://archives.cnn.com/2002/LAW/04/column...an.incest.04.09

i met a guy at shool who was the product of a man fucking his daughter.

He was "special". very, very "special". And sure anyone can be "special," i just think that there's a reason why people encourage genetic variation.

And some mentioned vasectimizing (it is so a word!!) the incestuous. Well that wouldn't work. there's be a whole new debate about not respecting the rights of the incestuous.

That's why i believe it's better to leave that alone.

/throws king james version

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com

P.S. I think that its legal for two adult first cousins to marry in Canada.

And the slippery slope argument is retarded because we are not going to legalize polygamy, or let a man marry a goat. Simple as that. All these idiots crying foul over a son marrying their mother are just using it because they're afraid of allowing society to become tolerant.

If you can't explain why you have an opinion, why have it?  Don't you think you should either try and explain it or dump it if it doesn't make sense?

i am so frustrated right now i want to smoke.

you win, ok? this is not worth it. seriously.

*rubs Ms. Jesus' shoulders*

There, there dear.

Gee, aren't you going to bitch at him for not being saturnine and trying to get in to your pants?

that isn't my job and anyway, saturnine knows that i would not let anyone but him into my pants. he doesn't have to fret like i do.