LadyZiana

Matt's wife

I've read in another post that some people seem pretty familiar with Matt's wife, apparently she's really beautiful. I was just wondering if there are pics of her anywhere. I know Matt's really private, so I won't be surprised if there are no pictures.

Yeah, Matt's wife is beautiful but we must respect her.

Do you think one day matt will settle and have kids with her? ( i heard he wants to tour Europe first though ) I could be wrong.

I've been out of the loop for a while too. I found out that he was married about a week after I got the WWRRR album. I knew something was different, but I didn't know quite what it was so I checked out his site and in his blog he said "my WIFE". I was in shock for weeks.

Seriously it was 4 am, I had just spent most of the day listening to the new CD, and when I saw that I said WHAT!? out loud. Then I read the rest of his entry and just thought about who could have possibly taken my future husband.

;)

Edited by mg_forlife

Yep I've seen pics, she's pretty. She's really lucky too. ;) If he loves her and she loves him then I'm happy for them, even if it did take a few weeks for me to feel it. I wish them a long and happy marriage.

Edited by mg_forlife