strummer

Doom

Not a chance. Rock was supposed to be in it. The guy that played Eomer in LOTR is the main character.

I had heard that they had totally neutered the story from the way the game is. I don't know, I'm waiting to see a trailer before I give it a second thought.

Rock is supposed to be in Spy Hunter though. Never played the game, so I don't have a clue what it's about.

D

Yeah, there was another thread about this a while back. Maybe check that for more info...but basically...it will contain no demons, and it will not take place on Mars. It's just called Doom and allegedly has some first person perspective.

why put a name on something that had nothign to do with where the name came from. someones an idiot somewhere....

yeah, they're total idiots for drawing in a massive audience of gamers to watch a movie that is completely unrelated to the game. it's almost as if they're lying for the purpose of gross financial gains.....

friggin' idiots...