CaptainRocket

Near Fantastica Acoustic

Guest Bimbly
i have it email me what do you have to trade (downloading blues???)

whats wrong with you man. its in the yousendit link. stop trying to capitalise on this dudes simple request and go to the NF store with all of the poster points youve racked up posting your life away, and download it. love, bimbly.

i have it email me what do you have to trade (downloading blues???)

whats wrong with you man. its in the yousendit link. stop trying to capitalise on this dudes simple request and go to the NF store with all of the poster points youve racked up posting your life away, and download it. love, bimbly.

<3

yeah... if someone could send it to [email protected] i would love them forever.

That's quite the commitment ;)

it should be in your inbox.

it's official.

i love you.

deal.

yeah, can someone send it to me as well... [email protected]

i'd greatly appreciate it

Faaaaaaaaaaaallllllkkkkkk. i just deleted it... now i have to get up and get the mp3 disc.

don't bother. i'm uploading it on yousendit right now. that way everyone can have it :huh: :c: (8) :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) (8) (8) :D :D :D :D :D :unsure: :angry: :blink:

I just realized i can use my dvd drive to rip CD's :l: i didn't even have to take out the cd i was listening to, which is good, because Mars Volta are sex.

DOWNLOAD HERE, SUCKA!!!

Edited by the artist formerly known as insober

thanks for putting up the near fantastica remix, dan

you know i appreciate all that you do for me and I'd like to pay you back with some sort of sexual favours.... i myself won't touch you and your fun parts, but i'm sure my girlfriend would be more than happy to come to your place and do the vertical mambo with you

Edited by sockcrotch

i enjoy deloused alot better than the new cd.

perhaps i just have to listen to it more.

i still haven't bought it :angry:

my cash stack has been ultra-slack.

you know i appreciate all that you do for me and I'd like to pay you back with some sort of sexual favours.... i myself won't touch you and your fun parts, but i'm sure my girlfriend would be more than happy to come to your place and do the vertical mambo with you

You have made my day ;)

(of course i have spent today writing a comprehensive essay on the history of Jazz, so take that however you will.)

it's all about the verticle mambo.

i enjoy deloused alot better than the new cd.

perhaps i just have to listen to it more.

i still haven't bought it :angry:

my cash stack has been ultra-slack.

You have made my day ;)

(of course i have spent today writing a comprehensive essay on the history of Jazz, so take that however you will.)

it's all about the verticle mambo.

man, it's $10 at future shop.. that's less than 2 pints. wise up, assclown.