pokolo

Can Someone With All The Rare Mgb B-sides Help Me

i used to have them all, but then i lost them all when i had to reboot my computer and had nothing to save them to.

i need all these rare stuff

Can't Get Shot In The Back If You Don't Run

Dusk

Comfortable Criminals

Near Fantastica (Acoustic)

All Together

Pony Boy

Big City Life

Seriously Serious

Downloading Blues

Agoraphobe

and i guess anything else im forgetting

now before anyone suggests the hub, dont suggest it. i dont understand the whole hub thing and in fact it kind of scares me. if someone could just help me out with YSI-ing it to me or if anyone with AIM or MSN could send it to me that would be great

What about such titles as;

Should've been a Super Villian

Villian of the Year

Reliance

For the last time, those tracks don't exist. There is a thread about them, somewhere.

Also, what is with these new members that automatically demand rarities from people? I mean take a step back, get to know some people on here, then you could ask your new friends. I guess in this high speed world it's pick, use, throw away.

Peace

What about such titles as;

Should've been a Super Villian

Villian of the Year

Reliance

For the last time, those tracks don't exist. There is a thread about them, somewhere.

Also, what is with these new members that automatically demand rarities from people? I mean take a step back, get to know some people on here, then you could ask your new friends. I guess in this high speed world it's pick, use, throw away.

Peace

you seem to be the only one offended by it...

and you seem to be the only one to bitch about him being offended

i wasn't bitching

i swear to god saturnine if youre just gonna be a dick then

dont fucking talk to me or read my posts or respond to anything i say because i am fucking tired of it

What? They don't exist???? Ohmigod...and this whole time...

edit: You know what sucks? Making a post to reply to a earlier post, only to realize there's a second page.

Edited by matrix

Let me clarify:

Those tracks where live only (I believe) there aren't any MP3 copies out there. There have been many posts about finding them, and nobody has even come up with them.

I'm only frustrated with new people demanding rare tracks because they do so in such an expectant way. I was MSN'd by some new member wanting every B-Side and rarity I have. Maybe it is just a personal pet peeve which I should let go of.

Peace

I agree that it gets kind of annoying.

If people come here and want to be a prt of the community and get the songs they want as a bonus, then great. But it's annoying to constantly have new people show up, post a bunch of stupid shit to get points, and then just ask for them.

Everyone that has all the songs got them somewhere. They either found them, or traded with friends. I posted for a while and got what I needed. I'm not trying to be an asshole and hoard everything to myself but it's just lazy people. Lazy is annoying.

Of course it can be annoying with all the older members around here. Im relatively new to these boards, though I was only missing All Together and the +jackpillowhead stuff. Someone was kind enough to upload All Together, and the rest I bought off of the NF store. Some people may be annoyed, but its always worth it to share Matt's music with those who want to hear it, so long as they ask in a nice way.

How did you guys come across the rare song? Perhaps you asked someone for them? My point is everyone was once a new matt good fan and had to ask around to get ahold of all of his rare tracks.