Okay check this out:

Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted re-issue: Entire Album, all b-sides, two Peel Sessions, cuts from those sessions, their second EP, cuts from that, and an entire live show all over 2 discs. $35

Weezer - The Blue Album reissue: Disc 1 - The album. Disc 2 - b-sides that were availible on every weezer fansite for the last 5 years, and 1 never heard before track. $50.

What the fuck is this?! That's a $15 difference that should be the other way around. I mean, regardless of the fact that weezer is more popular, they are still fucking you with that rip-off.

Pavement's Crooked Rain reissue was the same deal, pretty much, super loaded.

Moral - go buy Pavement albums. For the children.

Guest jjazz

Yeah, I really wanted to get this, when it was 30 bucks or whatever, but now I just don't have the money. Like, I do, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Okay check this out:

Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted re-issue: Entire Album, all b-sides, two Peel Sessions, cuts from those sessions, their second EP, cuts from that, and an entire live show all over 2 discs. $35

Weezer - The Blue Album reissue: Disc 1 - The album. Disc 2 - b-sides that were availible on every weezer fansite for the last 5 years, and 1 never heard before track. $50.

What the fuck is this?! That's a $15 difference that should be the other way around. I mean, regardless of the fact that weezer is more popular, they are still fucking you with that rip-off.

Pavement's Crooked Rain reissue was the same deal, pretty much, super loaded.

Moral - go buy Pavement albums. For the children.

The worse the band is the more shit they have to throw into the deal to get people to buy it. It is that simple.

How do you get that out of what I said. I did not mention specific re-issued albums, all I said was bands with less talent and commercial appeal have to offer more incentives for people to actual buy them as opposed to talented, popular bands can add a few tracks to a great album and watch sales rise.

Anyone who spends $50 on this Weezer disk is a fucking moron. Then again, anyone who spends any money on Pavement is just as stupid.

Pavement is one of the most under-rated bands of the 90s.

Jeff Buckley can really belt it out. It is a shame he's dead.

Weezer is classic, though Rivers is a nut-job. Anybody heard "Beverly Hills" yet?

Anybody who wants to slam any of these bands must be deaf or have shit for brains. They have all written better songs than you.

Pavement is one of the most under-rated bands of the 90s.

Jeff Buckley can really belt it out. It is a shame he's dead.

Weezer is classic, though Rivers is a nut-job. Anybody heard "Beverly Hills" yet?

Anybody who wants to slam any of these bands must be deaf or have shit for brains. They have all written better songs than you.

they've also all written worse songs than us... who wins?

Different, that's for sure. If you are picky about vocals being good, you might not like them at all.

Check out the 'Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain' album. I can send you some stuff, too, if you want.

I would like that. How you wanna throw down?

i am not picky about vocals. if it appeals to me, it appeals to me. i ask no questions.