MukaMan

Talents

Hey everyone,

Ok, u know wut they say, "No ones good at everything, but everyones good at something,"? well, lemme know wut yur "something" is, wut are u good at? Ok, but lets keep these at least a lil clean kiddies.

i am an artist... a "developing" artist... but, i'm majoring in it ;) ...uh... i am a hardcore halo..ist ... i'm good at making espresso drinks and other coffee drinks since i work at a coffee shop.. and i'm a good designer. ...i suppose thats all... unless you ask my boyfriend... *snicker*

insane child...props for tha halo..istness...i am very much the same...just ask crusader or danimal or mukaman heh heh heh...and to be fair i am a decent writer, decent drawist (sometimes), i have a bitchin comic in the works, lol i have tried depressive poetry but none of you will see it...lol im such a pansy... (and for the record chicks dig the poetry)...i can play soccer pretty good...

Yea, boone is quite the Halo fanatic, and a pretty damn good artist. I guess i would say i'm good at most video games. Like i can catch on pretty quickly and then beat yur ass down, lol, Boone knows ;)

Tactical situational awareness. Which, of course, doesn't really come in handy in many situations.

If you ask some of my teachers, they may tell you that I do not show up in the visible light spectrum.

Edited by Sparq

i like to think i'm good at photography, but a lot of people don't like my work.

Yeah, same with me. Except mine isn't all that artistic in away...it's more newspaperish as that is how I learned how to use a camera...

I think I'm good at thinking about stuff....that is my talent.