middle class gangster

Isolation

yes this song is matthew good but it is from a long time ago i have it it is off one of matts demos when he played folk music i think the band he was in at the time was called rodchester kings email me for more info about this i also be leave the song was resealed 1990

Guest Bimbly

no, but it is a good john lennon song. seriously.. matt good fans i implore you. check out "plastic ono band". most people recoil in horror at the mere mention of the title because of the ONO. it makes me think of tuneless wailing too but i promise its a great album that is strictly LENNON. band oriented enough not to be grossly singersongwriter-esque (ie ringo plays drums and theres bass) but very personal and intimate too. first solo record after the beatles and he never topped it.

just saw the saturnine lyrics. you know, as off topic as this is, wouldnt the pumpkins have done better off to release machina 2 as the commercial album and have machina 1 be the internet only release? maybe its charm is thats its so lofi but i think it would have sold great, and been a logical bridge (musically) between mellon collie and adore. its a wasted oppurtunity in my mind that boils my blood... also, heard an unproduced version of age of innocense on KAZAA or something, so much better.

Edited by Bimbly