just wanna say...the killers fucking suck.  the lead singer eats babie and the rest of the band rolls around in their own feces.  thank you.

wow... very strong words to define someone (a band in this case)...

I advice you to always support your opinions whenever you say something with reasons... it's always good in life, in all aspects

lighten up.

some of the songs from the album are very different from one to another... after having listened to the whole album some times, I also have the impression that some songs are as if they were from different bands... I still have "smile like you mean it" as my favorite one

(;) hahaha... I guess you are just living in the 19th century or even in the Nazi period when some people just considered being gay as an insult... fortunately we are living in the 21st century and such a childish and stupid answer/comment does not deserve any further comment... typical attitude of people who don't have arguments to discuss something)

Edited by juanpe

Guest Bimbly

chill. the killers are 'aight'. you know, not mindblowing but theyve got some catchy, well crafted songs. whats wrong with a major label debut? zeppelin had one. the beatles had one. not to say the killers are in the same leauge. oh lord no, but christ, the point remains.

chill. the killers are 'aight'. you know, not mindblowing but theyve got some catchy, well crafted songs. whats wrong with a major label debut? zeppelin had one. the beatles had one. not to say the killers are in the same leauge. oh lord no, but christ, the point remains.

exactly, totally agree with you: all bands have ever their debut... if they are not good or people don't wanna listen, as it happens with many many bands, they will be forgotten, that's it...

in the meantime, i will keep enjoying some of the good songs (in my opinion) that this "hot fuss" contains

Guest Bimbly
Could someone tell me why Mr. Brightside is so great? I listened to it and didn't think it was. Or as much as everyone says it is.

you cant explain to someone what makes a song great. either it does something for you or it doesnt. everything else doesnt matter.

Could someone tell me why Mr. Brightside is so great? I listened to it and didn't think it was. Or as much as everyone says it is.

you cant explain to someone what makes a song great. either it does something for you or it doesnt. everything else doesnt matter.

Yeah, it depends on the person. I never found the appeal of "Hey Ya" by Outkast. It just seems like a pointless and stupid song to me.

Once again, The Killers rock my head off. (Pun intended)