what is the best led zeppelin album?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best led zeppelin album?

• Led Zeppelin I
    • Led Zeppelin II
    • Led Zeppelin III
    • IV
    • Houses Of The Holy
    • Physical Graffiti
    • Presence
    • In Through The Out Door
    • Coda

why you gotta copy me?

they are clearly the best albums

i can't help that we have the same opinions about some things and you have such a huge ego that you think all my opinions relate directly to you.

am i wrong?

why you gotta copy me?

i can't help that we have the same opinions about some things and you have such a huge ego that you think all my opinions relate directly to you.

am i wrong?

you're wrong if you include IV in your list because you know just as well as i do that it isn't as good as houses or II.

there are things that i would not have heard if not for you,

but i like them because i like them, not because you like them or because you sent them to me. you just don't want to admit that i am cooler than you want me to be.

why you gotta copy me?

am i wrong?

you're wrong if you include IV in your list because you know just as well as i do that it isn't as good as houses or II.

there are things that i would not have heard if not for you,

but i like them because i like them, not because you like them or because you sent them to me. you just don't want to admit that i am cooler than you want me to be.

IV isn't there because it's my favourite, it's just there because i have it.

Guest Bimbly

tough call. i like them all for different reasons and apon popping any given one into a cd player, i could call it a favourite. presence is super tuff and ive heard it described as "proto-metal" which i find both stomach churning and exciting. zeppelin 3 has a really great flow considering how disjointed of an album it actually is. 'thats the way' is really pretty and nostalgic/sad sounding. i usually dont find zeppelin tunes evoke many emotions besides "fucking awseome" and "fucking rad" so thats cool. i could say the same thing about bron-yaur. or however you spell it, the magic is in the music not the name. its an acoustic instrumental on physical graffeti (disc 2) that is absolutly touching. i hate describing music as pretty but it is that and ive done it twice in this post alone. shit. what else... zeppelin 4 is generally considered their greatest album so naturally i wont go there but its worthy of the title i suppose. it pretty much encapsulates what the band is about without being sprawling (PG) or inaccesible (not PG). dont get me wrong, i dig double albums to the max though. in through the out door is pretty lame so thats exempt for sure. zeppelin 1 may be too bluesy for me. zeppelin 2 was the first one i really got into... bring it on home, people.

sorry for the retarded gigantic paragraph. ill throw breaks in from now on in.

Edited by Bimbly

Guest Bimbly

im not suprised coda and in through the out door floundered at the bottom. they are zeppelins weakest efforts, and when it comes down to it, i dont even feel coda should be there. i cant remember what i voted for. i think i clicked view results and nulled my vote out... (mrs) jesus. i would have voted for presence. not because i feel its their best necessarily but because its just so fucking awseome.