spiked

Fine Art Of Falling Apart

Yes, indeed. 'Over Me', which I do have. I've had it for a long time, always thinking it was a demo song from a long time ago. It didn't dawn on me that it was 'Fine Art of Falling Apart' until I was listening to Loser Anthems while going through my music files. Anyone wants it, PM me.

definatly the best song on Loser Anthems

Agreed

;)

id have to disagree..

although FAoFA is absolutely amazing..

Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance is by far the greatest track on that album. His vocals are so haunting.. and the thunder at the end of the song totally creeps me out every time.

Edited by NationofCool

id have to disagree..

although FAoFA is absolutely amazing..

Life Beyond The Minimum Safe Distance is by far the greatest track on that album. His vocals are so haunting.. and the thunder at the end of the song totally creeps me out every time.

I dunno, while I agree LBMSD is a freaking awesome and brillant song as well FAOFA just speaks to me more.

This will probally give you a good idea of my psychie but I see so much of myself in the line

"There aint enought room in the world for people like you, and horrors like me"