Crusader

Oh My Stars

Silent please don't hold the Silent Narcotic (I'll assume that they are actually yours) remixes up as a shining example.

I agree the track is different... but I think it is creatively done.

Peace

Edited by ToadMan

I never said they were.

If your on the hub you notice I don't share those because they are dated and shitty thus made before I went to college and recieved the proper training.

Anything that I want people to hear is shared in my folder but I obviously cannot delete what other people have.

Pretty much any remix done in 2004 and on I will stick by as good work. Which is why most of the mixes should have a year date put after them.

You want to hear a good MG mash up, check my folder for the Matthew GOOD (not band) mega mix, should have a 2004 in the title.

The coolest part is Pledge with Weapon and Poor Man's Grey.

Okay, fingers crossed, Windows Media sample of the original "Standing in the Shadows of Love": link

If not, check Amazon: link

Or iTunes.

I believe the MG mashup started out here. There were a bunch of Motown mashups that cropped up around the same time. I think the best one I heard was a Clash / Stevie Wonder one called "Casbah Wonder".

Edited by uglyredhonda