strummer

Dave Matthews Band Rocks!

yes matthew good kicks ass. everyone knows that. but do you people seriously not like DMB? listen to acoustic show's of Dave MAtthews and Tim Reynolds, such as Live At Luther College. or DMB song's like- warehouse, don't drink the water, two step, crash, or So Much To Say. there are too many wicked songs to name. get a live video and watch the man do his thing. he's amazing. a lot of people say, "whats with the 10 minute violin or sax solo?", I say "whats wrong with that!".

sorry, i been a dmb fan for a long time. i love the guitar in every song they have. but Can you honestly say you've listened to DMB songs that were not on the radio?

i'll try to impress you more. but i can't stop listenin.

sorry, i been a dmb fan for a long time. i love the guitar in every song they have. but Can you honestly say you've listened to DMB songs that were not on the radio?

two of my friends are huge dmb fans which means i have been subjected to countless hours of crap. it pains me to listen.

although i did like the song some devil for awhile.. but mainly because i thought it was jeff buckley at first.

Edited by saturnine

yes, i Can. i don't like his music. i'm not saying the band is not talented. i just don't like the way it sounds.

don't try to impress me. you'll fail.

well, there the only band i've seen live thats played for almost 3 hours in one concert. thats getting your money's worth. i've been to a lot of 1 and a half hour shows. they were short but sweet.

the key is going to a concert that feels like it's 3 hours long when it's really only an hour and a half.

it's a good trait to learn young.

I can count on one hand the amount of DM/B songs i like.

Gravedigger was pretty sweet, but i think that they're usually boring.

I don't think anyone who has not witnessed this band play a live show in person could realistically state that they "suck."

DMB as a live act gel better than any band I have ever seen in concert, and I have seen hundreds of acts, the way that they jam/transform their songs for the live experience is simply mindblowing.

And just because Dave Matthews chooses to use an acoustic guitar onstage inplace of an electric Gibson or Fender does not take anything away from the fact that their live show's indeed "rock."

Cheers,

JK

I've seen them live, and it doesn't make the music anymore interesting afterwards. They are an ok band, but not one of the greatest, and I have seen better shows in my life.

I liked them better in high school, but now I think it is safe to say I've outgrown them. Although, I must say, every so often I still bust out some DMB when screwing around with my guitar.