well it's too early to say anything, and i don't want to be held to my word if it turns out to be my favourite album of the year or whatever, but yes, i am a smidgen disapointed, for NIN anyway, but i've only listened to it once. i don't dislike it yet.

how do you know if i like mars bars?

i just can't believe that people really think this album is good. i guess there's something wrong with me. i'm going to listen to the downward spiral so i have a reason to praise trent.

i don't have this album yet... i should probably buy it so i know the material when i see them on tuesday, but meh..

i wish i was seeing them on tuesday

;)

canadians have all the fun.

i don't have this album yet... i should probably buy it so i know the material when i see them on tuesday, but meh..

i wish i was seeing them on tuesday

;)

canadians have all the fun.

they tour the US sometimes, too.

there are definitely some highlights in my mind... those being:

"all the love in the world", "love is not enough", "everyday is exactly the same", "the line begins to blur", "beside you in time" and "right where it belongs".

i dont hate the others, but they arent favorites either. the other ones i like bits and pieces of. i need to listen to this album a lot more still.

Mostly been driving, so I have heard the 'rock-ish' ones more than anything else. Thus far I like Every Day Is Exactly The Same, Sunspots, The Hand That Feeds...the rest will take some more listening to determine where I stand.