In my day I've been to probably over 50 concerts and/or festivals including Ozzfest and Lollapalooza. I've also been to many shows at clubs and bars where (unfortunately) a lot of times, the crowd still consists of about 25% chauches and drunken jocks. Now, at one of the Ozzfests I went to, there was a pit of about literally 400 people or so. Hence, when I hear some girl in a Matt Good crowd ask her friend if she's "afraid of mosh pits" I have to tell her that this will not be a mosh pit. People pushing and moving is not a pit. Which brings me to my main point.

How come at shows like when Slayer was on at Ozzfest and people were literally being thrown in the air and you'd see 40 people all flying in a circle like nuts, people are on average the nicest folks.......I saw Matt Good in Calgary and for both shows was at the front against the rail smack dab in the middle. I was being squished but hey....you're at a rock show. I couldn't move but had some dumb jock in a white hat bitch and moan and whine for half the show that my elbow was "digging into his rib" and that i should "stop it anytime"....despite the fact that I couldn't move enough to do so. I've been to shows like this that weren't as insane, yet the crowds seem to whine and complain more. What's up with that?

end of rant.

whenever I can I always go to concerts. In Madrid there are many small pubs and bars where live concerts are very usual, so I've seen many Spanish and British indie bands there which have later been pretty famous (Blur, Nada Surf...)...

and then, of course, all possible summer festivals that i can attend to: I have just gotten back from the AV Festival (in Malaga, the south of Spain) with Morrissey, Tim Booth, etc... I'm going to the Xacobeo 2004 festival (northwest of Spain) mid july (with Muse, The Cure, Chemical Brothers, Primal Scream...) and at the same time Oporto Festival (in Portugal) with the same bands who play in the Xacobeo 2004 Festival + PJ Harvey... and then in August I will attend Benicassim Festival (southeast of Spain), one of the most famous and important european festival...

I love my favorite bands live ;)

i would love to see primal scream...

when i saw matt good live, i was surprised at the lack of moshing. i was against the rail, so i was happy about it. there wasn't anyone even moving about. whenever anyone started jumping or anything, we all did in unison. it was better that way. i was puked on in a foo fighters mosh pit. that was gross...

primal scream is just amazing... ive seen them 3 times and i dont get tired of seeing them live... I still have a dream to fulfil though: to see Matt live... i would change any other concert in the world just to be able to see him live...

I saw Bif Naked playing at that all day festival last year (tha tMatt Good headlined) and people were moshing through every single song she played, including a slow version of Lucky... it was sad. Also, at the last Matt Good concert I went to, he played... was it Blue Skies Over Bad Lands and even said before the song that this isn't a song to crowd surf to, yet I still saw some jackass crowd surfing.

I find that people that don't go to concerts of a variety of music will mosh...all those that claim at a Matthew Good, concert...there's a "mosh pit" ain't seen nothin'...I've been in Slayer and Dimmu Borgir pits....THOSE are pits...I'll drag one of these other idiots into one of those and see how tough they are...