i'm indestructable

Does Anyone Know If Arizona's Is All Ages?

This the tickets can only be purchased at Arizona's thing is pretty crappy... I mean live like 40 minutes from there and I don't have my own car... having to ask someone to drive me there to get tickets and then going to the show... I'm mean they have at the door price which I'd have no problem paying, do guys think it will sell out and I should go there before hand and get my tickets or do you think I could get away with getting them at the door?

Nope. I've been really digging K-OS lately. I've never seen him before and I missed him when he played my school. I've seen Matt 14 times and i'd probably end up going alone to see him again. That, and i'm sure he'll play another show around here before the end of summer.

Edited by C-Bacon

AHHHHH.I just called them. It's not all ages ;) But, there's still a chance that tickets won't sell too well and a few days before the show they'll change it to all ages.

By the way, does anyone know if Matt comes to perform in the Niagara area often, such as Niagara Falls or St Catharines, or places around there.

AHHHHH.I just called them. It's not all ages ;) But, there's still a chance that tickets won't sell too well and a few days before the show they'll change it to all ages.

By the way, does anyone know if Matt comes to perform in the Niagara area often, such as Niagara Falls or St Catharines, or places around there.

he's played in st. catharines (Arizona's, though it's technically in Thorold) pretty much every year for the last five years or so. I know he's also played some festival in Pt. Colbourne so it's not out of the question.

This the tickets can only be purchased at Arizona's thing is pretty crappy... I mean live like 40 minutes from there and I don't have my own car... having to ask someone to drive me there to get tickets and then going to the show... I'm mean they have at the door price which I'd have no problem paying, do guys think it will sell out and I should go there before hand and get my tickets or do you think I could get away with getting them at the door?

I live like 3 and a half hours from it, so me and my dad and a few of my freinds are going to find a campgroubnd and go the night before ;)

well.. if it's all agaes :angry:

whiche apparently it isn't ..

that blows... i wonder when i'll get to see him live again... last time i ahd to drive like 2 hours to get to orangeville, and this time it's even longer.. i'm up for the drive, i just don't know when he's coming back! :angry:

Edited by rabbit_hunter

Just to confirm, I went to Arizona's today and the show is NOT all ages. It is 19+ unless the show doesn't come close to selling out. They're selling 2000 tickets (which seems like a lot considering the size of the venue). But for those of you who are under age don't fret because last time Matt played Arizona's they hadn't even sold half the tickets as of 3 days before the concert and so they opened it up to all ages. There is a very good chance this will happen again. Tickets can also be bought at Sunrise Records in St Catharines and Big Bucks.

Finally, for the guy who said they might camp, I suggest going to the KOA in Niagara Falls. I worked there last summer and it's a good clean place. It's only a 10 minute drive from Arizona's.

I'm really excited for this concert. I have had mixed emotions during the last couple times matt's been in the area. Last summer in Peterborough my gf and our friend (who was going to drive us) both got strep throat so we had to miss the show. Luckily at the Kool Haus in the fall we managed to pull off front row centre. So I'm crossing my fingers for another good show.

So, maybe I'm just not seeing it anywhere but does anyone know what time this show starts at?

I'm planning on just going and buying my tickets at the door, if anyone who has a ticket already could let me know what time it is at that would be great.

So, maybe I'm just not seeing it anywhere but does anyone know what time this show starts at?

I'm planning on just going and buying my tickets at the door, if anyone who has a ticket already could let me know what time it is at that would be great.

doors @ 7. i'll be there much earlier consuming copious amounts of liquid sustenance

So, if I want to go I have to buy tickets at the place?  I freaking live in Windsor.  Can't drive there to get them and don't want to show up to the concert if it is sold out.  What the heck?!

will call.

learn it and love it.

I thought you could only get tickets at this place, that they wouldn't hold them. I don't want to drive there and have there be no tickets. Too far for that shit.