Guest Bimbly

Don't Believe The Truth

Guest Bimbly

has anyone else downloaded this album? i would say i like it more then heathen chemistry but i always felt oasis was missing something and they havent abated that with the new record. some cool tunes though, noel is the best singer of the bunch now. mucky fingers, part of the queue and the importance of being idol are all great songs, and not so strangely written by noel. liam puts in three songs and theyre all OK to good. i find them too derivative of the beatles in some cases. the other two put in a few decent songs. lyla is a pretty boring song that rips street fighting man by the stones, but the chorus is relatively clever and for that i listen to it without complaining too much.

lets have it.

No, actually I havent... it's been a long time I stopped listening to Oasis... after their first albums, everything sounded the same to me and I didnt bother to get the rest of the albums...

but i'll download it and listen to it to be able to give an opinion on the new one

Lyrically, I find it hard to get through an Oasis record, except for Morning Glory, but that may have something to do with it being the first album I ever owned.

I don't know what the big deal is about them...I have a friend* who has been trying to turn me over, but I won't budge. I can't get into it.

*sidebar: She was actually front row at their show at the Astoria(?) in London the other night. I admit it would have been cool.