Dan #2

Since I Was Your Man Vid

Would there be a female involved with the anal? Cause if so, I'm all in. An anal sandwich perhaps?

um. I didn't think that far ahead...

And as for Sockcrotch, i will gladly pass it on to you, if i can get my hands on it.

What does Mikey want in return?

your first born child!

Haha. Funny story. i already promised my first born to someone else...

Name yo price, mikey.

king of emo emo sucks and i fuckin hate you because you are the king of emo... emo is the most palyed out thing ever you are a bitch

emo is worse then pop music "im to cool to be prep and way to cool to be goth" have some balls and be goth or cut you fuckin hair and be proper

and stop drinking all that blood, ya gay!!!

king of emo emo sucks and i fuckin hate you because you are the king of emo... emo is the most palyed out thing ever you are a bitch

emo is worse then pop music "im to cool to be prep and way to cool to be goth" have some balls and be goth or cut you fuckin hair and be proper

yeah, but at least Mrs. Jesus is funny and relevant.

I love how this guy has absolutely no personality. all he does is float around and post his email everywhere.

he just spazs out, without provocation.

And for one, i'm not emo. i'm not anything, but i guess i would be more goth than anything. think goth mixed with hippy, in a suit and punk hair, i guess. i don't give that shit thought.

Anyway, if you're done being a whiny bitch, Mikey, i'm up for the trade, provided the vid is in wmv.

yeah, but at least Mrs. Jesus is funny and relevant.

I love how this guy has absolutely no personality. all he does is float around and post his email everywhere.

he just spazs out, without provocation.

And for one, i'm not emo. i'm not anything, but i guess i would be more goth than anything. think goth mixed with hippy, in a suit and punk hair, i guess. i don't give that shit thought.

Anyway, if you're done being a whiny bitch, Mikey, i'm up for the trade, provided the vid is in wmv.

i hate it when people call me emo or other shit... i just keep telling them, i'm an alien from the planet Quazar5 with a circuit board where my heart should be

Whoa, just finished read that shit. What's his fucking problem? That's like Bipolar shit.

edit: By the way insober, if you did get that Since I was Your Man vid, could you post with a yousendit link?

Edited by matrix

do you have

BonTempo's "No 9"

BonTempo's "Reprise"

BonTempo's "Slow and Low"

BonTempo's "Subjugate Me"

Can't Explain

any combo of 2 will do

my last post was not directed to you but it worked, you are a fag and i'm willing to trade.

the problem is that i can see when your on line and i post replies and you wait 3 weeks write back, i dont have 12hrs of my day to waste on this budget site. i would like to get the dl i need and be off

i'm a prick on the internet because i dont like to waste time and i love starting shit

i have no hate towards you, but you are upset because you know i'm right about emo (trend nothing more).

if you talk back to me one more time, i wrap your fuckin mouth loose

thats all, im done

email me if you want the wma

http://www.fourfa.com/

Edited by Crusader

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.