Ravenous megin-sane

Religious?

i've thought about this a lot..

and over the past 8 years of listening to matt good i can't figure it out. is matt good religious?

at first, i would say no. but the more i read his lyrics (especially the works of avalanche) there are many connections with religion and religious figures.

so i give up. help.

does it matter?

who wonders about shit like that?

seriously, if you have to know that bad, email him

and ask him. don't ask a board full of fans, no one here knows him well enough to know shit like that about him.

Edited by mrs jesus

Just because he's not catholic doesn't mean he's not religious. He could very well have a different religious background. Just because Mrs. Good said Matt's not Catholic, don't assume he's not religious.

However, I remember a statement made that he didn't stick to one religion or another.

does it matter?

and ask him. don't ask a board full of fans, no one here knows him well enough to know shit like that about him.

i just found it interesting...

he talks about religious figures in a lot of his songs. sometimes he's putting them down like "you pray for the sheep" but at other times... he describes them as a way of life.

i was curious as to what others thought. so fuck you if it really effects your personal life that greatly.

does it matter?

who says shit like that?

seriously, if its that big of a problem, dont join a board. the point was to ask a board full of fans.

ps; the comment itself did not insinuate that he was not religious, you are right. what i meant was that the context in how she wrote it insinuated it. at least i remember thinking that at the time i read it.

does it matter?

he talks about religious figures in a lot of his songs. sometimes he's putting them down like "you pray for the sheep" but at other times... he describes them as a way of life.

i was curious as to what others thought. so fuck you if it really effects your personal life that greatly.

does it matter?

who says shit like that?

seriously, if its that big of a problem, dont join a board. the point was to ask a board full of fans.

you're an idiot.

that about covers it.

does it matter?

does it matter?

who says shit like that?

you're an idiot.

that about covers it.

you're annoying.

done and done.

I remember him posting somewhere that he doesn't follow any one religion, but that he has read the major religions (whatever those may be) texts, and found it interesting that the one commom thread in all of them was love.

I think.

does it matter?

You could say that for about 95% of the stuff asked on MG message boards.

i do, actually

i guess it shouldn't be surprising that people

ask such stupid questions. maybe i had more faith in

people than i thought.

you're right.

we should all be concerned about matt and jen's marriage instead.

what the fuck was i thinking?

go ahead, you could make a thread about it if you were that interested. i'm sure it's never been done.

and that post of mine you quoted?

that was in reference to stupid shit like that, not YOUR thread specifically.

sorry if i offended you, i just don't understand why it matters whether or not he's religious. i don't see why anyone would care.

then whats the point of listening to music if you're not going to try to interpret it into something that means something to you?

i meant trying to interpret into ONE meaning, which is what

i assumed he meant when he said that.

did you not read the post right above yours where i said "i'm sure it means something different to everyone"?