Ravenous megin-sane

Religious?

yes.

but half of listening to music is turning it into something that means something to you. not necessisarily what the artist was trying to portray.

but theres always the extra fun of finding out what they meant in the first place.

nevermind

you obviously don't get what i'm saying and i

don't have the patience to dumb it down for you

does it matter?

who wonders about shit like that?

seriously, if you have to know that bad, email him

and ask him. don't ask a board full of fans, no one here knows him well enough to know shit like that about him.

i just found it interesting...

he talks about religious figures in a lot of his songs. sometimes he's putting them down like "you pray for the sheep" but at other times... he describes them as a way of life.

i was curious as to what others thought. so fuck you if it really effects your personal life that greatly.

does it matter?

who says shit like that?

seriously, if its that big of a problem, dont join a board. the point was to ask a board full of fans.

you're an idiot.

that about covers it.

It was a reasonable question to ask. There are more than one references to God in his lyrics.

You know, I've always thought that religious belief was self made deception to cure feelings of fear and insecurity. That's my belief.

I wonder what Matt thinks. who knows?

"Man makes god so god can make man

Man makes the devil so that he can understand

Why it is that every day,

Everything always turns out this way"

I think Matt's too smart to be religious. But that's just my personal opinion which I'm entitled to.