Sign in to follow this  
sodamntired

Where Do You Work?

i work at kins farm market ;) and if u don't know what that is, well i dun rlly feel like explaining it, so lets just say like a small vegetable store, but bigger.

Customer Service Representative at a paint store.

edit: I Work P/T and attend College F/T

Edited by Gob

8 months of the year im a student at laurentian university (3rd year this sept.) taking my courses at georgian college in barrie cuz it's closer than sudbury. i'm going for my B.A. in english (useless, i know). for the rest of my time i work at credit valley hospital in mississauga (hometown) making meals for the patients in the kitchen.

i work at bc hydro as a maintenance electrician its a good job because i get to work outside... and the pay's good too.

and i'm keeping your power on bitches B)

I have seriously yet to get my first job. And i'm 17.

I absolutly despise handing out resumes.

See the beauty of my job is this; it doesn't exist. Yup, pretty sweet, eh?

What he said is still true.

I hand out resumes all of the time but I don't get responses because apparently the only redeeming thing about me is my body. I think my first major job will be as a stripper.

I hand out resumes all of the time but I don't get responses because apparently the only redeeming thing about me is my body. I think my first major job will be as a stripper.

OMG post nekked pics!?

purchaser

audio video unlimited corporate head office

www.avu.ca

i like it because i sit in my office all day long and say no to people. i hate it because people get mad when i say no.

Currently doing catering, not sure how long it'll last since its pretty much a dead end. The summers are slow though, I don't mind that part.

you must have a lot of 'drunk stories' then.

if you've ever catered at any of the parties ive been to then you definetly do.... especially the open bar ones.

Unfortunately, for the most part its corporate stuff, so it is really quite dull.

most catered affairs are corporate... and i know people get shittered because i work corporate. so 'fess up.

like a wise man once said, "corporations are people, too!"

I quit Chapters a month ago and have been full time in the accounting department for a Sony Pictures piece of crap film.

I'm working on that until August and then I'm moving to Vancouver and I'll have to find a part time job out there.

Joy.

Hmmm well I'm Gordon Campbells drinking buddy! So I get paid to get shittered with the premier of BC....

Ok so basically I'm telling everyone that I'm unemployed. I'll prolly end up like mg_forlife and become a stripper (a male or female one is anyones guess!?)

I work at Walmart. I was employed as a cashier but I also work at the Curtosy Desk, in the Seasonal/Toys department and in the Layaway department. Go me lol.

Krissy, is your sig from "Lost Highway" or does it coincidentally resemble part of that movie??

I'll prolly end up like mg_forlife and become a stripper (a male or female one is anyones guess!?)

yeahhhh ^ skanky shameless biatches unite

as for the male or female ... be whichever is more in demand

Krissy, is your sig from "Lost Highway" or does it coincidentally resemble part of that movie??

i have never even heard of that movie, i just thought it looked cool :/

i found it on some random chick's blog...

Edited by shadowkitten

I work at premier Fitness (a health club) in Hamilton. I have learned that people are selfish slobs, especially people in Hamilton.