Dan #2

Star Wars Episode 3 (spoiler Alert!)

Obi Wan is definatley my favourite character after watching that movie. The whole fight at the end was amazing. I loved the "I've got the higher ground" scene. Suprisingly I thought Anakin was done fairly well at that point. the "I hate You" line was pretty good.

I like how you figure out that Qui gon is the one talking to Obi Wan in "a new hope", I always wondered who the hell he was talking to.

needed more mace windu

can never have too much mace windu

and yoda was gooder too

i was very emotional when palpatine ordered all the jedi to be killed and then they had the clips killing off the council...

made me want to kick anakin in the balls

bigtime hardcore Star Wars fan. Finally saw Ep3 on friday (promised my sister we'd see it together, she lived in Toronto...the wait almost killed me).

Anways, i really liked it. It was much better than TPM or AOTC. I'd give the movie a 9/10. The dialogue, story, and acting was much better. I give huge credit to Lucas for somehow pulling a pretty good script out of his ass and not making me cringe everytime Hayden or Natalie Portman spoke a word. And it was McGregor's best prequel by far as well (again, mostly due to the dialogue).

I actually got choked up when Obi-wan was going on to Anakin about how he was like a brother to him.

The last fight was awesome, it went beyond my expectations, and seeing the Emperor fight via lightsaber was a big suprise. The end with Vader yelling "NOOOOO!!!" was kinda corny, and i thought there was going to be a another massive Jedi battle (the way most of the Jedi's died was lame). But overall, this movie kicked ass. I left Ep2 with a bigger rush because the ending was so beyond anything in any other SW movie (kick-ass action-wise) and the flick was so much better than Ep1, but Ep3 is certainly the best prequel BY FAR and can actually hold its own with the others from the original Trilogy.

Now excuse me while i go scour Wal-mart and Zellers for SW toys and blow $300.

i bought a $20 light saber from ToysRUs. It actually whines when you swing it, and makes a realistic noise when you smack innocent kids, who are just walking down the hall, in the head.

i bought a $20 light saber from ToysRUs. It actually whines when you swing it, and makes a realistic noise when you smack innocent kids, who are just walking down the hall, in the head.

are those sabers long enough? I picked up a regular saber in toys R Us last year and when you extend the blade its not very long, so i put it back.

and no it wasn't Yoda's saber BTW. ;)

Apparently Geroge Lucas wants to make another prequil, taking place 100 years before episode three, starring Yoda as the main character. I dont know if this has been posted, or anyone knows anything about it?

Lucas isn't doing any more SW movies. He's got a SW live-action tv show in the works taking place between Ep3-4 starring mostly characters not appearing in any of the movies. He's making a real SW cartoon series about the Clone Wars (30 minutes episodes this time).

And he said recently there will never ever be a movie (at least one he makes) taking place after Return of the Jedi.

i was disapointed only by Mace Windu's death. Jedi masters should go out cool, not like floppy wankers...

hhaa.. that made me laugh

i think its cuz my brain is mush forom exams though. oh well. who needs a brain anyways. not like it ever did anything for me

and yeah

seriously though

the movie made me sad, i mean,

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
first of all, padme died, and Natalie Portman is just really hot, and it always makes me sad when the hot chicks die. also, anakin was so cool. i mean, like, WTF!! just make me all depressed George. you sick bastard

i wish i knew the ways of the force. and how.

i bet id have a whole lot more firends, and a lwhoile lot less enemies. especially after i made an example of someone by going all obi-wan kenobi on thier ass