borntohula

A Beautiful Question

i really didnt look to see if this has been posted before. i'm lazy that way. so if this question has been asked before, please link me to said thread. right said thread. bwahahaha. or feel free to make fun of my lazyness and try and hurt my self esteem with clever forum insults.

anyways, onto the question(s):

have any of you ever listenned to the songs on "beautiful midnight" at their specific hours??? ("giant" at 5pm, "hello time bomb" at 6pm, etc). if so, did you see god?

also, seeing as how the album is called "beautiful midnight", does that mean that "let's get it on" is as close as we'll get to having a title track on that album, since it's time is midnight?

Edited by borntohula

If you do listen to the songs at their specific hours, it sends out a special signal that only Rich can hear, and he comes to your house and sleeps on your couch for a week. Then he raids the fridge and leaves the key under the mat when he goes.

If you do listen to the songs at their specific hours, it sends out a special signal that only Rich can hear, and he comes to your house and sleeps on your couch for a week. Then he raids the fridge and leaves the key under the mat when he goes.

That bastard drank all the Fanta.

If you do listen to the songs at their specific hours, it sends out a special signal that only Rich can hear, and he comes to your house and sleeps on your couch for a week.  Then he raids the fridge and leaves the key under the mat when he goes.

hahaha ;)

i'm going to try that

but i hope someone besides rich comes because

he looks really mean

also, what if we don't have a mat?

then does he leave the key under a plant pot?

Edited by mrs jesus

If you do listen to the songs at their specific hours, it sends out a special signal that only Rich can hear, and he comes to your house and sleeps on your couch for a week.  Then he raids the fridge and leaves the key under the mat when he goes.

hahaha ;)

i'm going to try that

but i hope someone besides rich comes because

he looks really mean

also, what if we don't have a mat?

then does he leave the key under a plant pot?

If there is no mat then he will throw the potted plant at your house. He really is that mean. And if the cops come he will pretend to be busy talking of his cell phone and casually walk away.

And he keeps the key...for later.

hahahahaha ;) very funny, man

I'm gonna try that tomorrow and I will tell you the result of the experiment :angry:

he sees you wehn you're sleeping

he knows when you're awake

he can tell if you've been bad or good

so if you try this trick and you've been bad, he'll come over and do stuff to you in your sleep... if you've been good then he'll let you do stuff to him...

i'd like to try it. it is the summer afterall, and i really have nothing else better to do. maybe you get to meet jenn #1.

hahahahahaha, so delicously disrespectful.

If there is no mat then he will throw the potted plant at your house. He really is that mean. And if the cops come he will pretend to be busy talking of his cell phone and casually walk away.

And he keeps the key...for later.

so he can come in and steal all the dr pepper?

;)

well ive witnessed this symptom a lot before

Rich did come over the first time and after his rudeness I asked him not to come back, sure enough he came back....

Im not very happy with him, maybe he should get a life