I love A Crow Left of the Murder... however I seem to be the only person that does. Also, I bought the HALO 2 soundtrack specifically because of the exclusive songs that they did. Their evolution as a band sound-wise is something to be acknowledged.

they're one of the only bands who managed to escape from the whole 'rap rock' label that had been placed on them. i personally like where they are now ("s.c.i.e.n.c.e" still rocks) because i think "a crow left of the murder" is them at their most focussed.

They're my second favourite after Matt.

I fucking love it alllllllll. Saw them live last summer and it was the most intense amazing show. They are stellar live.

Ugh, no pun intended with the 'stellar'.

;) INCUBUS :angry:

Of course. I love them. I think that they peaked with Make Yourself, though. After that it's been a downhill slope.

I agree. They are a pretty decent band. I lost interest in their music after S.C.I.E.N.C.E and Make Yourself though.

I find it hard to not love them. Even though their music has changed a bit from Fungus to ACLOTM, it's all sooo good. The guys are so cool, too. Everything they produce I find a way to love, even if it is way different than something else they've done and I've loved.

And when it comes to performing live, wow... they cannot lose that power. Incredible.

i love a crow left of the murder. i love all of it. and brandon boyd is sexy.

tru dat homes.

They are one of my favourite bands, and i have never heard a song of theirs that i did not like.

I have yet to see them live, but i have a few of their concerts, and they're much better live.

i heard a few of their new songs off of the stealth soundtrack... they're decent, and i like how they're definately not classifiable as nu-metal anymore, but these songs just seem like they're missing something.

i'm also a little dissapointed at brandon's lyrics... as of late they are going downhill, not near SCIENCE calibre.