rabbit_hunter

Is Matt Your Favourite Musician?

We do have quite similiar taste. recommend a specific album.

i'm sending you facelift, dirt, jar of flies, self titled, and unplugged

you're not getting sap because it's ten bucks for 4 songs and i haven't bought it again since i left my ex.

i'll send them on wednesday because i have the day off.

;)

We do have quite similiar taste. recommend a specific album.

i'm sending you facelift, dirt, jar of flies, self titled, and unplugged

you're not getting sap because it's ten bucks for 4 songs and i haven't bought it again since i left my ex.

i'll send them on wednesday because i have the day off.

;)

i saw their greatest hits for $8 at a shop today, but i had $11, and they had the new Gym Class Heroes. I chose GCH.

I can't wait!! i hope it's colourful!! Thank you so much, and i will return your kindess somehow, homie!

fuck their greatest hits.

i have to send them tomorrow because i woke up too late today, and i'm not walking to the post office in 100 degree heat for saturnine, much less you.

they are pretty colorful, though. ;)

Up until this year he was my absolute favorite. But my taste has changed to more mellow bass-driven songs. Interpol and Eels are now my favorites. But Matt's still right behind them.

Absolutely. The Hip were my favorites for the longest time, but Matt Good has become my number one listening choice - the music and the lyrics combine to form unique music with a message.

It's also great that you can still see him in a relatively small venue. I refuse to go to arena tours - it has to be about the music, not the spectacle.

1. Pearl Jam (far and away)

2. Matthew Good (Band)

3. Radiohead

Matt Good moved up to 2 with a bullet when I got Avalanche. I live in the states, so it's been a chore trying to find all the MG/MGB stuff possible. I've been able to find all the studio albums (aside from the Canadian Beautiful Midnight), and when I heard Avalanche, MG shot right by Radiohead. PJ and MG are easily 1 and 2.