Vance

Fantastic Four

I like the comic where The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man and Wolverine took over for the Fantastic Four, defeated and captured Dr. Doom, then the "real" Fantastic Four came back and accidently released Dr. Doom.

Weren't Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman married in the comic or am I mistaken?

I don't see Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman at all.

If her clothes are the only thing invisible then this movie's going to be a hit.

Didn't she have an invisible jet plane too or was that Wonderwoman?

Didn't she have an invisible jet plane too or was that Wonderwoman?

i think that was wonderwoman.

i think this'll be a fun movie, and it looks pretty slick from the clips i've seen. then again, i haven't read the comics, so i don't have anything to compare it to.

I like the comic where The Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man and Wolverine took over for the Fantastic Four, defeated and captured Dr. Doom, then the "real" Fantastic Four came back and accidently released Dr. Doom.

this is pure gold. i havent laughed all week. thank you.

I actually just saw this movie -damn, it was pretty good.

OK, so Mr. Fantastic is kind of lame, but thats his job as leader of the group. The Human Torch was awesome, and had hilarious one liners; only about 2/3rds of them were in the commercials, so there is more to see there...

Dr. Doom was awesome though - I love that he came from Latveria! Latveria! Haha. And The Thing was pretty funny too...

well worth my money anyways - and thats without considering seeing Jessica Alba in a scientifically engineered skin-tight suit.

The Human Torch was awesome, and had hilarious one liners; only about 2/3rds of them were in the commercials, so there is more to see there...

So basically one more?

I don't know about this film. I really don't know.

On a related note, has anyone seen the bootleg Fantastic Four? (i.e. the version they never released and is so hilariously bad, that it trumps all other bad movies)

hey, i figured it was about time for the nay-saying no-fun-nik to show up ;) hehe. j/k

Is this bootleg a previous edit of this release, or a production from long ago?

Now now, i'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying i'm concerned.

And the bootleg is a production from long ago, but not THAT long ago. It was purposely made to be bad and not to be released. They made it, i think, so they could maintain their hold on the Fantastic Four movie rights (as they werent ready to shoot a real life big budget film at the time.)

It is so godawfully hilarious. The Invisible Girl's "disappearing" is a matter of panning away from her physical body, and then panning back and *poof* "whered she go?!?" It's brilliantly bad.

hey, i figured it was about time for the nay-saying no-fun-nik to show up ;) hehe. j/k

Is this bootleg a previous edit of this release, or a production from long ago?

Now now, i'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying i'm concerned.

And the bootleg is a production from long ago, but not THAT long ago. It was purposely made to be bad and not to be released. They made it, i think, so they could maintain their hold on the Fantastic Four movie rights (as they werent ready to shoot a real life big budget film at the time.)

It is so godawfully hilarious. The Invisible Girl's "disappearing" is a matter of panning away from her physical body, and then panning back and *poof* "whered she go?!?" It's brilliantly bad.

are you talking about the original movie, shot in 1993??

this movie was alright. not as bad as i expected, but the overall family dynamic of the characters was a little screwed up. also, doom was kind of a pussy. whether that's because of the actor or not, im not sure. the story was definitely lacking though. too much focus on the origin. this movie was certainly no x-men.

i didn't enjoy spiderman one bit... the movie just wasn't interesting to me...

Spider-Man was kinda lame at times, but Spider-Man 2 had some of the most badass fight scenes in a long while.